A large house of 200 sq.m. divided into two separate accommodations, located near the village of Tsivaras with panoramic rural views.
Easily accessed through an asphalt road a gated plot of 1000 sq.m has to offer beautifully landscaped gardens with many seating areas around the house, a private 50 sq.m swimming pool and a large sun terrace around the pool for guest to enjoy in the summer.
The ground floor of the building consists of an open space kitchen and dining area along with the seating area with patio doors leading to the terrace and the swimming pool. Through a small corridor you will find two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Since this floor benefits from its own independent access , it is currently used as a seasonal rental accommodation.
The main upper floor consists of a spacious living room , a dining space separated from the rest of the space with a large arch , a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances, a corridor leading to 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suit bathroom. There is also a room that is currently used as an office but can be easily transformed into a 3rd bedroom.
Large covered balcony offers beautiful sea and mountain views.
A separate balcony was transformed into an extra living space that can also be used as a small gym or a play room for the children.
A 25 sq.m garage provides space for 1 vehicle and storage.
– build in 2007 – 2012
– house size: 200 sq.m
– land size: 1.000 sq.m
– 2 independent accommodations
– bedrooms: 5
– bathrooms: 3
– solar panels for water heating
– central system Air conditioning (cooling / heating)
– fireplace in the main accommodation
– fully furnished and equipped
– views: sea view, mountain view
– landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
– outdoors storage spaces
– aluminum doors and windows with mosquito screens
– distance the village: 1km
– distance to the beach: 2,8 km
– distance to town of Chania: 23 km