A beautiful unique house constructed in 2015 in a green area, among cypress trees.
Located in Douliana village with 3.750 sq.m of gated land, landscaped gardens and extra building allowance for another 85 sq.m of living space.
This stone-built villa of 147 sq.m is developed into two floors with 3+ bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, high-quality wood and stonework, private 32 sq.m saltwater swimming pool and BBQ area with summer kitchen.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious living area with an open plan fully equipped kitchen and a guest bathroom.
A marble staircase leads to an upper level where are situated two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a spacious storage room with a washing machine. Also on this level, a wooden staircase leads to the mezzanine style wooden construction that is used as an extra sleeping space.
The semi-basement level is converted into private accommodation by providing guests with a spacious open plan room that is used as a bedroom and a lounge area along with a private shower room. There is also a possibility to connect a kitchen on this level as there is a triple faze electricity installation. This separate accommodation has direct access to the side terrace and the swimming pool.
Outside stone stairs lead to the roof terrace that offers panoramic 360 rural and sea views.
The gated plot of 3,725 sq.m offers landscaped gardens with a plethora of trees and a restored old threshing floor.
The BBQ area situated by the swimming pool has a covered seating area, great for entertaining guests, as well as a summer kitchen.
– Electric gate
– Garage suitable for 2 cars
– Outdoor parking area
– Internal and External storage areas
– Solar panels for water heating
– Heat pump heating/ cooling system for the underfloor heating/cooling
– Wooden (cypress wood) ceilings
– Aluminum doors and windows with mosquito nets
– sold furnished with a 100-year-old loom converted into an office table
– Fully equipped
– Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes
– Saltwater swimming pool 32 sq.m
– roof terrace with panoramic views.
– extra building allowance for another 85 sq.m of living space